Tuesday 27 January 2015

Free Motion QAL - Final Linky Party!

This probably feels like the QAL that went on and on (and on and on), but the time has come for our final linky party! Thanks so much to all of you who quilted along - I hope you found the video tutorials helpful, and have had lots of fun along the way :o)

Although most of you have been making a Giant Chevron quilt for this QAL, anyone who has used my free motion quilting tutorials to quilt something is welcome to link up. I'll be leaving the linky open for two weeks, so you have plenty of time to finish up your quilt and still have time to link up. I can't wait to see your quilts!

We have an amazing prize donated by Aurifil for the QAL - this beautiful box of 50wt thread. Aurifil is absolutely my thread of choice for piecing and quilting, so for those of you who haven't tried it it is a brilliant chance to try it out. Thanks so much to Alex (aka Mr Aurifil) for donating this prize :o)


Please link up a blog post, IG photo or Flickr photo here. It would be wonderful if you could check out some of the other finishes and leave some comment love, too!


4 comments:

DeborahGun said...

I can't thank you enough for your tutorials Jess - they really guided me through getting started with fmq. I still need to try the feathers - hopefully on my next quilt!

Lisa J. said...

Jess your quilt along has been the best thing I've done for improving my fmq. I'm hoping to finish my quilt before the end of the month, which just gives me a couple of days. Of course I still have lots and lots of room for improvement but your videos have helped put me on the path.

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Did you ever pick a winner, Jess? Congratulations to whomever it was!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.