Wednesday 7 December 2011

WIP Wednesday: new projects galore...

Right I have officially got too many projects on the go as of this week. Although I've pretty much sorted my 1/4" seam issues as a result of some of these blocks.

I made the first Modern BOM block earlier this week:


I also made the first three of my Japanese sampler blocks:


I finished my Charmed prints quilt top.

And I have started (and sandwiched) my Boys at play quilt:


And I have actually gotten (a small amount of) sleep somewhere around all of that. Believe it or not, it's pretty much only of a night that I get quilty things done!

I'm linking up to the small blog meet over at Lily's Quilts - I would love to make some new quilty friends :)

Small Blog Meet

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Hi from a fellow small blogger! I love your blocks - I have been thinking of doing a japanese sampler as well and I love how yours turned out - so great to see them in some modern prints!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess!
Nice too meet you I too am linked up with Lilly's Quilts for this month. It is nice to meet you and I am enjoying looking around your blog. I have meet so many nice people in blogland! Kim